You want to Earn more money?You want to increase your AdSense revenue?If yes then you are at the right place.Here we have found an awesome way via which you can add your Google Adsense Ads To Blogger Header.Previously we have shared an article about "How To Add Adsense inside Blogger Posts".But here we have a new way which will help you to boost your AdSense Earning.This trick can be done by adjusting/modifying header of the template to give you the option of adding 2 or more widgets in the header zone.
How To Add AdSense Ads To Blogger Header
Adding Adsense in Blogger Header Above Title is very easy,you just have to edit your blog template and after that you have to change the header widgets option i.e how many widgets you want to display on Header Area.
- Go To Blogger.com >> Click On Template >> Edit HTML and Proceed it
- Now Search for the below Code/Script(by Pressing CTRL+F)
<div class='region-inner header-inner'>
- If you haven't found the above try finding the below Script
- Now when you found any one of the above Codes,immediately below you will find the below Script/Code
<b:section class='header' id='header' maxwidgets='1' showaddelement='no'>
- Replace the above Code with the below Code/Script or just change the green values
<b:section class='header' id='header' maxwidgets='3' showaddelement='yes'>
- Now take a preview and hit save template,that's it.
How To Add Adsense ad unit Above The Blogger Header
- Go To Blogger Dashboard
- Click On Layout
- And Now You will see an option of adding new widget in the header as shown
- Now Just add AdSense ad from the Box,and wait for 5 minutes,Adsense Ads will dance on the blog header.
So What's Up:- Adding Google Adsense To Blogger Header is a new way to boost AdSense Revenue.You can place any type of ad unit (that's your choice).I Hope you will must like this trick.If you have any question,feel free to ask.Stay Blessed,Happy Blogging.