Is Your blog traffic low?Do You want a flood of traffic to your Blog? Of course Yes,this is the major issue of all bloggers,they want to increase their website/blog traffic,they work hard but still they get only 100-200 page-views daily.Its actually due to some wrong steps,if you are one of that worried bloggers,then don,t worry you are at the right place.Here i will share some killer tips which will surely help you to boost up your blog traffic.Actually there are many method via which you can easily increase your Blog traffic but that traffic is still not sufficient,because hardly you can reach up to 500-100 page views.There are also some paid method i.e you have to pay for getting traffic,but that is not good for your blog/website.Paid traffic can harm your AdSense Earning and website reputation.So here is some killer tips which will surely enhance your Blog Traffic and Rank.
Top 5 Killer Tips To increase Blog Traffic
Increasing traffic is not the game of kids,but we are going to share some killer tips which will helps the newbies to increase their blog traffic along with high Page Rank.
- As we all know very well,that social networks such as Twitter,Facebook,Pinterest etc are the most popular and high rank networks.So i will suggest you to never underestimate Social Networking websites.Always be in touch with your friends,followers and fans.You can make pages in Facebook,but remember many People have created some shit pages which is just for wasting time,but you will never do that,make a beautiful professional look page and after creating publish your blog contents there.By doing this i can guarantee that you will get huge traffic to your blog/websites.Next thing which is most common use pinterest for pinning your contents,according to bloggers in 2013 the pinterest is the most sophisticated source of getting unique visitors.Like wise twitter can now help you to boost your traffic i.e tweet your articles/blog contents with your fans and followers.In short Social Networking websites helps the Bloggers to get a huge amount of traffic to their blogs/websites.
- Now let's strong the base of your blog/website by building back links.The Question arise is that How to Build Backlinks? So let me explain it.You can get backlinks to your blog/website by many ways,but the most common way every blogger is using is called commenting.Commenting is a process via which we share our ideas, thoughts and experience with other People.Bloggers also do comments on different contents such as blogging niche websites/blogs or any other tech blogs.By doing this you can get backlink by simply adding your blog/website link in comment box(remember never spam on Professional Blogs some time it can harm your website/blog) so be cooperative and social.Pass comments in a beautiful way to impress the admin and at last add your blog link.You can also create back links by writing articles,reviews and other information on directory websites which allow you to post for free.As a result of back-linking your blog will start getting organic traffic from Google and other Search engines and your blog/website page rank will increase quickly.
- Another interesting and beautiful way to get traffic to your blog/website is from Forums.Sign up to the forums related to your blog niche.There you will get alot of opportunities to share your views.Users can ask you Questions,and you will have to answer them.So while answering them you can refer them to read your blog article.
- The last and most important tip is How To Write an Awesome Article to impress your Blog Visitors?So read the below tips for writing an awesome article.
- Always write according to your blog Niche.
- Never Copy the post,be original,don,t try to be copycat.
- Always write 300+ article(Remember the post doesn't depends upon the length but the thing is How You write,Write little but impressive and awesome article).
- Always be unique,don,t copy other bloggers style,You are different so challenge the world and become a Pro.
- Use images in Article,also do SEO(Search Engine Optimization)for images.
So What's up: All the above tips was in my mind if you have any idea,tips,and advice feel free to share with us :)