How To Disable Copying Contents in Blogger
- First of All go to Blogger dashboard
- Then Click On Template Tab
- Now Click On Add a Widget/Gadget
- Now a Box will pops-up , then paste the above Copied Script in this Box
- Now Just Save it and you Protected your Contents , now Copy-Cat will run from your blog.
How To Disable Copying Contents in WordPress
- For WP Go to WordPress Dashboard
- After that Click On Appearance
- Then Widget
- Now Add a New text Widget
- Now Paste the Above Copied Script/Code here
- And That's it .
This Trick will surely help you to run the Copy Cats from Your Blog/Websites , and this trick is commonly working with all type of Browsers.